bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Unlocks $200 Offer for Bettors in All Available States
bet365 OH Bengals-Ravens Ja’Marr Chase, 1/15/2023
Legal online and in-person sports betting is here in Ohio.
bet365 launched on Jan. 1, becoming one of more than 15 sportsbooks to go live in the Buckeye State. By using bet365 bonus code ACTION, you can create your account, bet $1, and you’ll get $200 in bet credits. Click here to get started.
Ohio sports betting went live just in time for the NFL Playoffs, and new users can bet on the divisional matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens.
It is important to note, this offer is not limited to this game or just the NFL. It is available for any matchup in any sport!
bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Terms & Conditions
- Use promo code ACTION
- Deposit $10, Bet $1, get $200 in bet credits.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Your bet credits will be taken out of your account if it is inactive 90 straight days. If you make a deposit or place a bet during that time, then it is deemed as having activity on an account.
How to Sign up With bet365
- Click here and input the bet365 bonus code ACTION.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- To earn the $200 in bet credits, you must bet $1 on any game.
- Wait until betting goes live in Ohio at midnight on Jan. 1.
bet365 New User Promo Requirements
bet365 does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where bet365 is active. It should be noted that you don’t have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
What Is a bet365 Bet Credit?
So how do bet credits work? It’s like the sportsbook spots you for the bet, and if it wins, you give back the bet, but keep the profits. bet365 splits up its credits into any increment, so you can put $1 on one bet, $25 on another, or use all $200 at once.
Here’s an example. Say you have $110 in bet credits and you want to put it all on the Cincinnati Bengals -9.5 vs. the Baltimore Ravens.
You don’t have to place all $100 in bets at once — you can split them up across several different bets. It’s just easiest to use one big example.
- If Cincinnati covers the spread, you keep the profits from that bet, but you don’t keep the bet credits. In this case, you would profit $100.
- If Cincinnati loses, you end up with nothing.
We always recommend you make plus-money wagers with your bet credits, so taking spreads actually isn’t the best idea. You’re getting much more expected value, since you don’t keep the initial stake. While you may not hit your bet credits as often at +500 since those outcomes are less likely, it’s mathematically optimal and you’ll make money in the long run.
Prepare for Bengals-Ravens With Us
Action Network has you covered on all things Cincy/Baltimore as kickoff approaches. Be sure to read our pregame coverage, including our Most Valuable Player Props for Ravens/Bengals.
The Best Ways to Take Advantage of the bet365 Sportsbook Bonus Code
If you want to know the best ways to utilize this bet365 bonus code, be sure to check out these resources we highly recommend for new bettors. Since you’re legally betting in Ohio for the first time, these tips will help you get off to positive start.
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
If you’d like to learn more about bet365 Sportsbook and determine if it’s the right book for you, check out our in-depth bet365 Sportsbook review.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.