Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cameron Smith.
Cameron Smith 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 80-1
- DFS pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $9,600 FanDuel
- Masters History: T-55 in 2016; T-5 in 2018
- Tee times: 11:15 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:00 p.m. ET Friday
Overall, I like Smith’s prospect on tour and I have a wager on him at this year’s U.S. Open.
He hasn’t been playing really well lately, but that tends to happen when he hits the southern swing and the greens shift to Bermuda. The two times he’s played the Masters have been a mixed bag, but he finished tied for fifth last year, so maybe he’s figured out how to play well here.
I don’t have a hard opinion on him one way or the other. I don’t think I’ll have a play on or against him all week.
Cameron Smith Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Cameron Smith ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T40
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 77
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: 4
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T58
- Course Adj Rd Score: T18
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 23
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 39