Charl Schwartzel 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Too Much Volatility
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Charl Schwartzel
Charl Schwartzel 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +15000
- DFS pricing: $7,300 DraftKings; $8,900 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-52, T-38, T-63, 3, T-54
- Tee times: 9:47 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:43 p.m. ET Friday
What a roller-coaster year it’s been for the 2011 Masters champion. For a while there, Schwartzel looked like he might be endured a mid-career slump like those which afflicted guys such as Lee Westwood and Henrik Stenson at one point.
He made a conscious decision to play the alternate-field Puerto Rico Open, chasing four MCs and a WD with a T-6 there, then a T-16 the next week’s Honda Classic.
None of that should be mistaken for him being on the verge of a title contention – or anything close to it – this week, though his potential career demise might have been greatly exaggerated.
Charl Schwartzel Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Charl Schwartzel ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 61
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 76
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T21
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T55
- Course Adj Rd Score: T39
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 60
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 63