Ian Poulter 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Ride Resurgence to Another Top-10?
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Ian Poulter
Ian Poulter 2019 Masters Betting Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 100-1
- DFS pricing: $7,600 DraftKings; $9,500 FanDuel
- Masters History (2014-18): T-20, T-6, T-49, N/A, T-44
- Tee times: 1:05 p.m. ET Thursday; 9:58 a.m. ET Friday
Don’t call it a comeback, he’s been here for years.
Poulter never left the scene of golf’s top level, but his game did abandon him for a time. The current resurgence, though, is palpable. Poulter has looked as good as any non-Ryder Cup event so far this year.
He’s proven to be consistent at the Masters over his career, though not exceptional. He owns three top-10s and seven top-25s among his 13 total starts — and I like the value of betting Poulter for yet another top-10 this week.
Ian Poulter Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Ian Poulter ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T27
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T20
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T36
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T23
- Course Adj Rd Score: T42
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 29
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 24