Phil Mickelson 2019 Masters Player Betting, Odds Preview: Can Lefty Win No. 4?
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Phil Mickelson
Phil Mickelson 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 40-1
- DFS pricing: $8,300 DraftKings; $10,500 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T52, T2, T58, T22, T36
- Tee times: 1:49 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:53 a.m. ET Friday
The game’s ultimate riverboat gambler — and I mean that strictly in an inside-the-ropes, during-the-round sense — has enjoyed some massive highs and endured some curious lows in his game already this year. Obviously, the win at Pebble Beach was momentous, but he’s also sprinkled in a trio of missed cuts, many of which were littered with some big numbers.
Last year, Lefty chased an opening 70 with a 79 in this tournament, essentially eliminating himself from contention. While he could certainly be a factor this week, it’s not tough to envision a similar fate once again.
Phil Mickelson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Phil Mickelson ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T27
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T63
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T5
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T62
- Course Adj Rd Score: T31
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 35
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 30