Rafa Cabrera Bello 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: We Know What to Expect
Reinhold Matay, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Rafa Cabrera-Bello
Rafa Cabrera Bello 2019 Masters Betting Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 100-1
- DFS pricing: $7,500 Draftkings; $9,200 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, T-17, T-62, T-38
- Tee times: 1:16 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:09 a.m. ET
The coolest dude on the pro circuit that most casual fans don’t know about, RCB is quick with a shaka to show off his surfer persona, but can also fire laser beams into tucked flags anytime.
The truth, though, is that at 34, he probably is what he is as a golfer, which is to say he’s not going anywhere for a while, though he likely isn’t making a huge leap, either. In 22 career major starts, he owns just a pair of top-10 results and neither of them have come at the Masters.
Though one of ‘em, a T-10 in the most recent major at last year’s PGA Championship, could offer some momentum, it’s tough to see a deviation from the norm taking place anytime soon.
Rafael Cabrera-Bello Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rafael Cabrera-Bello ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T36
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T38
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T26
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T44
- Course Adj Rd Score: T37
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 31
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 38