Sergio Garcia 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Do It Again?
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Sergio Garcia
Sergio 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 60-1
- DFS pricing: $7,700 DraftKings; $10,000 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-52, T-17, T-34, 1, T-82
- Tee times: 9:58 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:54 p.m. ET Friday
Sergio had quite the highlight reel at the 2018 Masters after he carded a 13 on the 15th hole. The former champ is my favorite outright bet considering the odds you can get him at.
You’ll get plenty of value for a golfer who has plenty of experience at Augusta and is in good form, ranking fifth in Strokes Gained: Approach and sixth in Strokes Gained: Ball Striking over his past 24 rounds (Fantasy National).
Sergio Garcia Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Sergio Garcia ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T31
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 8
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T61
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T20
- Course Adj Rd Score: T35
- Strokes Gained — Overall: T17
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 17