Tiger Woods 2019 Masters Player Betting, Odds Preview: The Drive for Five
Orlando Ramirez, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +1400
- DFS pricing: $10,500 Draftkings; $11,100 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, T-17, N/A, N/A, T-32
- Tee times: 11:04 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:49 p.m. ET Friday
It’s been 14 years – yes, 14 – since Woods’ fourth of four Masters victories and yet, he still remains a threat to make a charge at Jack Nicklaus’ all-time record of six. His results here in the last decade have been unpredictable, to say the least.
In 2010, fresh off a highly publicized scandal and months away from the game, he finished T-4; in 2012, in the midst of a three-win season, he finished T-40; in 2015, after starting the year MC-WD, he finished T-17; and last year, following a pair of title contentions, he finished a mere T-32. In a current year where it feels like he’s still getting warmed up, this one could go either way.
But there is one thing you can bank on — casual bettors will flock to the window to bet Tiger to win.
Tiger Woods Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tiger Woods ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T3
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T42
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T14
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 13
- Course Adj Rd Score: T8
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 6
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 8