Tommy Fleetwood 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: A Real Chance to Contend
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tommy Fleetwood.
Tommy Fleetwood 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 20-1
- DFS pricing: $9,200 DraftKings; $11,000 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, N/A, T-62, T-17
- Tee times: 10:53 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:38 p.m. ET Friday
Perhaps the most underrated golfer on tour, Fleetwood is coming into Augusta after two straight top-five finishes. He has just two appearances at Augusta historically, missing the cut in 2017 but finishing in the top 20 last year.
Fleetwood has everything you want out of a contender: He’s among the top 10 players in Long Term Adjusted Round Score, and he’s one of the best ball-strikers in the world, leading the entire field in Greens in Regulation.
His only struggle last year was putting; if he gets hot, he can absolutely win. He’s a fine bet at that 20-1 to 30-1 range, but I’ll mostly be getting action on him to top 20 and in matchups.
Tommy Fleetwood Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tommy Fleetwood ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T9
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 2
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T67
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 2
- Course Adj Rd Score: T31
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 5
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 5