Win $500 in Cash: Enter Jason Sobel’s FREE Masters Mega Props Contest
Credit: Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports
“A tradition unlike any other…” — It is time for golf season and the first major of the year in Augusta, Georgia! To celebrate the 2019 Masters Tournament we are running a props contest for Rounds 1 and 2 on Thursday and Friday.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $500 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Sobel’s Masters Mega Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 11th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $500!
Sobel’s Masters Mega Props Contest: Questions
- How will Tiger Woods perform on the the first hole of Round 1 of the Masters?
(Birdie or better, Par, Bogey or worse)
- What will be the highest score in relation to par recorded on any hole in Round 1 of the 2019 Masters?
(Double-bogey, Triple-bogey, Quadruple-bogey, Quintuple-bogey or worse)
- How many of these golfers will be in the top-20 (and ties) after Round 1 of the Masters: Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, Sergio Garcia?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4)
- What score will be leading after Round 1 of the 2019 Masters?
(66 or less, 67, 68 or higher)
- What will be the nationality of the first-round leader?
(American, European, Rest of the World)
- What will be the lowest score an amateur player will shoot in Round 1 of the 2019 Masters: Viktor Hovland, Jovan Rebula, Devon Bling, Takumi Kanaya, Alvaro Ortiz, Kevin O’Connell?
(72 or better, 73-75, 76-78, 79 or higher)
- Where on the leaderboard will Tiger Woods finish Round 1 of the Masters?
(Outside to-50, 50-35, 34-20, 19-10, Inside top-10)
- Who wins this matchup through two rounds: Tiger Woods (-1.5) or Phil Mickelson (+1.5)?
- Where will Jordan Spieth rank after two rounds?
(1st-10th, 11th-25th, Make cut/26th or worse, Miss cut)
- Which par-5 hole will play to the lowest scoring average through two rounds?
(No. 2, No. 8, No. 13, No. 15)
- How many eagles/birdies will defending Masters champion Patrick Reed post in the first two rounds of the Masters?
(4 or fewer, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11 or more)
- What score will the Round 1 leader shoot in Round 2 (Tie goes to player who tees off first on Friday)?
(67 or better, 68-70, 71-72, 73-74, 75 or worse)
- What will be the cut line at the 2019 Masters Tournament?
(+3 or better, +4, +5, +6, +7 or worse)
- How many golfers will break 70 in each of the first two rounds of the 2019 Masters?
(0, 1, 2, 3 or more)
- How will Tiger Woods perform in the first 2 rounds of the 2019 Masters?
(Under par both rounds, Under par in one of the two rounds, Par or worse in both rounds)
- How many former Masters champions will make the cut at the 2019 Masters?
(5 or less, 6-7, 8, 9, 10 or more)
Tiebreaker: What will be the career Masters earnings of this year’s champion (2019 included)?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $500!