Tony Finau 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Course Fit, Recent Form Are Worrisome
Ray Carlin, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tony Finau
Tony Finau 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 35-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,400 DraftKings; $10,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:58 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:13 a.m. ET Friday
Right or not, Finau sticks to his game, which is dominating the field off the tee. The problem: He’s been oddly erratic of late, hitting just 44.2% of his fairways over the last four weeks — the second-worst mark in the field.
If that doesn’t turn around, he’ll be in trouble at a U.S. Open setup, especially one that may not favor bombers as much as the last couple years have. Finau is scary in majors — he’s been in the top 10 in four of his last six — but the recent form and fit is a bit scary.
Tony Finau Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tony Finau ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 12
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 59
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 75
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 37
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 34