Abraham Ancer 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Add Him to Your Sleeper List
Soobum Im, USA Today Sports. Pictrured: Abraham Ancer
Abraham Ancer 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:35 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:20 p.m. ET Friday
If you’re seeking a super-sleeper this week, the type who could finish top-10 or even top-five over some more heralded peers, I don’t dislike Ancer’s chances of being that player.
He’s an excellent driver of the ball, with one of the best accuracy numbers on the PGA Tour and enough length to keep him from being considered too short. The winner of last year’s Australian Open, Ancer owns four finishes of 18th or better so far this year, including a T-16 at last month’s PGA Championship, on a course which shouldn’t have suited his game as well as Pebble Beach will this week.
Abraham Ancer Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Abraham Ancer ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 52
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 47
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 70
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 47
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 64