Billy Horschel 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Pebble Beach Not His Course
Ray Carlin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Billy Horschel
Billy Horschel 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $8,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:40 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:25 p.m. ET Friday
Horschel has been in decent form lately. He’s gained strokes off the tee and with the approach in four straight events. But he’s never really played well here. He’s without a top 25 in the pro/am event.
That might just be the format, but he also struggles more with the putter on poa greens. He putts nearly a half stroke better per round on Bermuda. So even with the good ball striking numbers leading into the event, I won’t be playing him.
Billy Horschel Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Billy Horschel ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 28
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 10
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 28
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 54
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 40