Brandt Snedeker 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Pebble Beach Fits His Style
Rob Kinnan, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Brandt Snedeker
Brandt Snedeker 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,500 DraftKings; $9,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:25 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:40 a.m. ET Friday
If Brandt Snedeker is going to win a Major Championship, the US Open most likely represents his best opportunity. His 286-yard average off the tee would eliminate him from contending at courses like Shinnecock or Bethpage, but Pebble Beach should be close to an ideal set up for him.
His short, firm putting style is tailor-made for poa annua greens, which is where he will have to win this golf tournament. The last time the US Open was at Pebble, it was won by Graham McDowell, who is another player with average length and very above-average putting stats, much like Snedeker.
Add in the fact that Snedeker has finished in the top 10 in 5 of his last 10 US Open starts, and I think he is a very good bet for a top 15-20 finish at Pebble Beach.
Brandt Snedeker Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Brandt Snedeker ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 49
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 10
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 50
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 45
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 66