Brooks Koepka 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Any Value at Such Short Odds?
Raymond Carlin III-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brooks Koepka
Brooks Koepka 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 10-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,400 (DraftKings), $11,800 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:24 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:49 p.m. ET (Friday)
Brooks at a major … what more needs to be said? For years, my favorite major bet was him to finish in the top 20 because it was usually plus-money and close to a lock. But those plus-money days are gone since he’s won three of the last eight. The defending PGA champ has too short of odds for me to bet, but I’m definitely not going out of my to bet against him in any fashion.
Brooks Koepka Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Brooks Koepka ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 14
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 42
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 11
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 8
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 29
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 33