Peter Casey-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brooks Koepka
Brooks Koepka 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 8-1
- DFS Pricing: $11,600 DraftKings; $12,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:47 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:02 a.m. ET Friday
Depending on your viewpoint, Koepka is going to peel off 10 more majors in the next half-decade or the markets are severely overreacting to his recent run.
Either way, it’s tough to bet against a guy who is now a two-time defending champion of two different major championships, including this one, as he looked unbeatable at Erin Hills and Shinnecock.
A top-10 wager on Koepka at a major might be the best bet in golf, but it’s hard to believe he’ll keep winning at his current pace. At least, I think it is.
Brooks Koepka Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Brooks Koepka ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 12
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 5
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 3
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 12
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 9