Byeong Hun An 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Putter Is a Problem
Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Byeong Hun An
Byeong Hun An 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,900 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:58 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:13 a.m. ET Friday
An had great ball striking numbers a month ago and we waited patiently for the putter just to be average. But since then, the driver and irons have regressed and the putter never got going.
It’s been two months since his last top 10, and his poor putting numbers are amplified on poa, where he loses nearly a stroke per round. I’m just not finding a reason to back him this week.
Byeong Hun An Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Byeong Hun An ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 28
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 64
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 91
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 11
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 25