Cameron Smith 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Wedges Won’t Work
Joshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,500 (DraftKings), $9,300 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:49 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:24 a.m. ET (Friday)
The best part of Smith’s game? He’s an extraordinary wedge player. This is great news at most venues, but perhaps not at Bethpage, which will require players to hit longer clubs into many of the greens.
That doesn’t mean Smith can’t smooth a few 6- or 7-irons into these greens, but it does mean his usual advantage is negated this week, which should hinder his overall result.
Cameron Smith Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Cameron Smith ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 48
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 132
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 77
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 107
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 32
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 59