Daniel Berger 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Struggles on the West Coast
Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Daniel Berger
Daniel Berger 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:20 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:35 a.m. ET Friday
Daniel Berger is a Florida product who plays his best golf in the Southeast United States on Bermuda grass. His two PGA Tour wins have come at the St. Jude Classic in Memphis, Tennessee.
You can see just by looking at his tournament schedule that he doesn’t love the West Coast. He skips Riviera. He skips Torrey Pines. He skips the Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
That, combined with the fact that his only top-10 finish this year came in Puerto Rico(another windy, Bermuda-grass golf course) makes me pretty bearish on Daniel Berger this week at Pebble.
Daniel Berger Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Daniel Bergerranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 42
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 51
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 58
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 67
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 61