Dustin Johnson 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Dominates Pebble Beach
Eric Bolte-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dustin Johnson at Hamilton Golf & Country Club.
Dustin Johnson 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 8-1
- DFS Pricing: $11,300 DraftKings; $12,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:13 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:58 p.m. ET Friday
Of the many courses Johnson has dominated over the years, Pebble Beach is near the top of the list. He owns two wins at the AT&T Pro-Am and led the U.S.
Open here by three entering the final round in 2010, only to post an 82 and lose by five. Despite his 20 career PGA Tour wins, he still isn’t immune to Sunday blunders, but DJ is a more mature player now than he was back then.
Expect him to be right in the mix this week, too. Not only does he own runner-up finishes at each of the year’s first two majors, his last five U.S. Open results are an eye-popping 3-MC-1-2-4.
Dustin Johnson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Dustin Johnsonranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 1
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 4
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 11
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 4
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 13