Francesco Molinari 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Are We Overlooking the Defending Champ?
Francesco Molinari is 20-1 to win the 2019 Masters. Credit: Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports.
Francesco Molinari 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 20-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,400 DraftKings; $11,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:58 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:59 a.m. ET Friday
Is it possible that the defending champion is getting overlooked this time around? Quite frankly, Frankie could win three in a row and still not steal the headlines away from his big-name peers, which seems just fine with him. In the year since winning, he’s made the cut at all four majors, including a pair of top-six finishes.
He’s not exactly Koepka when it comes to playing his best golf only at the big ones, but the very nature of tougher setups tends to suit his game very well.
Francesco Molinari British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Francesco Molinari ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 16
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 79
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 18
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 27
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 79
- Total Driving: 32
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 49