Gary Woodland 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Good Course, Bad Form
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Gary Woodland
Gary Woodland 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,700 DraftKings; $9,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 12:54 p.m. ET Thursday, 7:29 a.m. Friday
- PGA History (2014-2018): CUT, DNP, CUT, T22, T6
Woodland is a solid fit for this course with his 312.9-yard Long-Term Driving Distance and -5.7 adjusted strokes on par 5s.
He’s in the conversation for cash games on DraftKings considering he has a top-20 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score and is priced outside the top 25. It’s not often you can roster a guy who ranks 10th in Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green at his salary.
That said, he’s coming off a missed cut at the Wells Fargo Championship, and he’s lost strokes on approach in four his past five tournaments with Shotlink data available.
If I can find a missed cut prop in the +150 or higher range, I just might take it.
Gary Woodland Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Gary Woodland ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 20
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 39
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 7
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 62
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 23
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 12