Hideki Matsuyama 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Worth a Shot at 50-1
Mark Konezny, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Hideki Matsuayama
Hideki Matsuyama 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 50-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,500 DraftKings; $10,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:13 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:38 p.m. ET Friday
Per usual, Matsuyama will likely find his way on my DFS teams as a core play. He’s a slight value at his tag with his 68.5 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score. Deki has thrived at PGA Championship events in the past, making all six cuts with three top-25s and two top-10s. Over his past 50 rounds, he ranks second in Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green and first in Strokes Gained: Approach.
Hideki Matsuyama Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Hideki Matsuyama ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 14
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 35
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 32
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 26
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 11
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 3