Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jimmy Walker
Jimmy Walker 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,600 DraftKings; $8,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:31 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:32 a.m. ET Friday
Walker is a major winner, taking down the 2016 PGA Championship, but he has failed to get inside the top 25 in any Open appearance in his career.
He’s not a great fit for links-style golf courses, ranking 130th in the field in Long-Term Greens in Regulation and 121st in Long-Term Driving Accuracy.
His recent form is also terrible — he’s missed three of his past four cuts — so I’ll be looking to bet against him in head-to-head matchups.
Jimmy Walker British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jimmy Walker ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 70
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 130
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 121
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 79
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 97
- Total Driving: 66
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 56