Joost Luiten 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Yet to Find Form in Majors
Aug 10, 2017; Charlotte, NC, USA; Joost Luiten tees off on the sixth hole during the first round of the 2017 PGA Championship at Quail Hollow Club. Mandatory Credit: Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports
Joost Luiten 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,800 DraftKings; $7,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 9:15 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:14 a.m. ET Friday
Luiten really hasn’t been at his best this year. We were lucky to cash a bet on him to top-20 at Valderrama a couple weeks ago. That’s a course he’s played well at regardless of form, but even there, he struggled to find his usual success.
He’s not shown the ability yet to contend in majors. He has only one top-25 in 17 starts and has missed eight cuts. I just don’t see a reason to back him this week.
Joost Luiten British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Joost Luiten ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 59
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 6
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 33
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 108
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 57
- Total Driving: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Approach: N/A