Jordan Spieth 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Which Version Shows Up?
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,900 DraftKings; $11,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:26 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:25 a.m. ET Friday
Will the real Jordan Spieth please stand up?
The much-beleaguered three-time major champion hasn’t been nearly as off with his performance this year as most people believe; it’s just that his first handful of years as a pro were so special that the bar of expectations has perhaps been raised too high.
Even so, it’s tough to figure out what we should expect. Spieth went 10 months without a top-10, then peeled off three straight, only to be following by a T-65 and MC in his two most recent starts.
Jordan Spieth British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jordan Spieth ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 25
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 105
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 86
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 82
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 133
- Total Driving: 72
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 67