Justin Rose 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Fading One of the Favorites
Orlando Ramirez, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Justin Rose
Justin Rose 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 20-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,900 (DraftKings), $11,500 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:02 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:27 p.m. ET (Friday)
Rose is always a popular player in all formats, but some might shy away from him this week due to his lackluster performance at the Masters and some weak performances at Bethpage (he’s never finished better than 31st).
With that said, he has played well at two courses that are similar to the Black — Torrey Pines and Doral — and there’s no reason why his strong tee-to-green game shouldn’t shine at Bethpage. If Rose’s number drifts more (perhaps into the mid-20s), I’ll look to add him to my futures card.
Justin Rose Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Justin Rose ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 4
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 14
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 31
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 26
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 4
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 20