Keegan Bradley 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Worth a Longshot Bet?
Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Keegan Bradley
Keegan Bradley British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 9:59 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:58 a.m. ET Friday
Keegs is an excellent ball-striker, and he’s had some success at Open Championships, but he’s not somebody I’ll be investing in this week.
I don’t think he’s worth a longshot bet, especially since he’s a high-ball hitter, ranking fourth in average height in 2019. That won’t mix well if the wind is howling at Portrush.
Keegan Bradley British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keegan Bradley ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 30
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 47
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 14
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 50
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 56
- Total Driving: 5
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 7