Keegan Bradley 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: DFS Longshot
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Keegan Bradley
Keegan Bradley 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $9,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:05 p.m. ET Thursday; 7:40 a.m. ET Friday
If you’re looking to take a flier on a longshot to win, this may be the guy for you. Bradley has been extremely consistent this year, making 13 of 15 cuts, and his length off the tee fits the mold for success at Bethpage Black.
It’s a big advantage for him that he played his college golf at St. John’s University and has logged more rounds at Bethpage than any other player in the field.
I like Bradley a lot this week for daily fantasy, especially given where he is priced.
Keegan Bradley Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keegan Bradley ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 26
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 43
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 56
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 79
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 63
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 15