Keegan Bradley 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,600 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:14 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:29 a.m. ET Friday
Keegan had a T-4 at the 2014 U.S. Open, but his history otherwise at this major has been disastrous, including two missed cuts in the last three years.
His ball-striking has been solid of late, but as usual his putter has failed him; he hasn’t been inside the top 25 in several months. Keegan is very talented, but I don’t trust the short game at this big of an event — especially on a course with which he’s unfamiliar.
Keegan Bradley Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keegan Bradley ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 27
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 59
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 37
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 17
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 2