Keith Mitchell 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: A Reason to Fade
John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Keith Mitchell
Keith Mitchell 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:36 p.m. ET Thursday; 7:51 a.m. ET Friday
I love Keith Mitchell as much as anyone. After Honda, he can do no wrong for me. But the reason his odds were so high in that event was because of his awful putting performances on Poa greens. He doesn’t like them and has said as much. Because of that, he’s a fade for me this week.
Keith Mitchell Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keith Mitchellranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 62
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 35
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 24
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 24
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 42