Kevin Kisner 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Trending Up on Links
Apr 27, 2019; Avondale, LA, USA; Kevin Kisner looks for dips on the green before putting on the 7th hole during the third round of the Zurich Classic golf tournament at TPC Louisiana. Mandatory Credit: Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports
Kevin Kisner British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,300 DraftKings; $9,000 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:20 a.m. ET Thursday; 10:21 a.m. ET Friday
His trending profile at this tournament trended way up last year, as he went from missing the cut in his first start to a 76th, then a 54th, then a share of second place.
This year, his performance has been good, but not great, winning the WGC-Dell Match Play Championship, but failing to finish better than 15th in any stroke-play event, despite missing only two cuts.
It’s not just commendable that he opted to play the Scottish Open last week; it should serve as solid prep for this week, even though he narrowly missed the cut.
Kevin Kisner British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kevin Kisner ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 55
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 120
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 23
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 61
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 14
- Total Driving: 40
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 52