Kevin Kisner 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Not the Right Fit for Bethpage
Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kevin Kisner
Kevin Kisner 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,700 (DraftKings), $9,600 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:27 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:02 p.m. ET (Friday)
Kisner isn’t a fan of bomber courses and is pretty open about his inability to compete against the long hitters on courses like this. He’s been playing really well for months now and might be worth a top-20 stab, but I can’t see much more from him.
Tyrrell Hatton Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tyrrell Hatton ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 38
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 67
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 87
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 84
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 75
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 63