Kevin Kisner 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Nothing to See Here
Credit: Stephen Spillman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kevin Kisner
Kevin Kisner 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $9,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:02 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:47 p.m. ET Friday
Kisner had been a top-25 machine earlier this year, but over his past four events, he’s finished 41st, MC, MC and 41st. Given his poor tee-to-green and approach game of late, I think you could fade Kisner in the betting and DFS markets without the fear of missing out.
Kevin Kisner Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kevin Kisnerranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 52
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 97
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 126
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 69
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 62