Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Full Fade of Aphibarnrat
Jun 1, 2018; Dublin, OH, USA; Kiradech Aphibarnrat putts on the eighteenth green during the second round of The Memorial golf tournament at Muirfield Village Golf Club. Mandatory Credit: Joe Maiorana-USA TODAY Sports
Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,800 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 3:03 a.m. ET Thursday; 8:04 a.m. ET Friday
Here’s Aphibarnrat’s history at the Open: MC, MC, MC, MC, T75.
He’s 134th in the field in Long-Term Adjusted Round Score, and he’s entering this tough tournament in awful form, missing his past three cuts and four of his past five.
He’s also been one of the worst players in the wind, which could be a factor in Ireland this week. Given all of those data points, I think it’s wise to fade Aphibarnrat in matchup props if you can find them.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kiradech Aphibarnrat ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 78
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 134
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 47
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 115
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 119
- Total Driving: 47
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 74