Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Pass on the Barnrat at Bethpage
Ray Carlin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,500 (DraftKings), $8,300 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:07 a.m. ET (Thursday); 12:32 p.m. ET (Friday)
I’m not really too sure what to make of the Barnrat this week. There were reports he suffered a knee injury playing in Asia and may have torn his ACL, but he was in the field at the Byron Nelson and is set to tee it up here. He’s not really on my radar in any format.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kiradech Aphibarnrat ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 84
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 131
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 90
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 49
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 60
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 93