Kyle Stanley 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Form is Decent, Major History is Not
Peter Casey-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyle Stanley
Kyle Stanley 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,700 DraftKings; $8,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 3:36 a.m. ET Thursday; 8:37 a.m. ET Friday
Stanley had a rough start to the year, but worked his way out of it and is back to consistently making the cut on the PGA Tour.
He’s still yet to find a top-20 in a major though 19 starts, so he doesn’t really offer much upside for betting purposes, but he’s also in decent enough form that we can’t expect a missed cut when we fade him either. So I’ll probably just stay away.
Kyle Stanley British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kyle Stanley ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 55
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 71
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 8
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 40
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 14
- Total Driving: 27
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 39