Louis Oosthuizen 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: There’s Better Value Out There
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Louis Oosthuizen
Louis Oosthuizen 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,900 DraftKings; $9,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:35 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:20 p.m. ET Friday
The South African has been inside the top 25 in each of the last four U.S. Opens, including a runner-up in 2012. He doesn’t have a lot of history at Pebble, though: His last event was in 2010, when he missed the cut.
The big issue is the recent form, which hasn’t been great: He’s hit just 56.3% of his greens over the last month, and a U.S. Open isn’t the place to find your game. Given superior values in his range, I’ll be passing.
Louis Oosthuizen Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Louis Oosthuizen ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 28
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 47
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 115
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 43
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 83