Lucas Bjerregaard 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Impact Another Major?
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lucas Bjerregaard checks his yard book at Augusta National Golf Club.
Lucas Bjerregaard 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 (DraftKings); $8,400 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:24 a.m. (Thursday); 1:49 p.m. (Friday)
You know how in hockey, the goalie can tap the puck to a defenseman behind his net, then watch him go on a mad end-to-end rush, celebrate when he scores an amazing goal and get credit for the assist? Bjerregaard should have one of those.
He beat Tiger Woods on Saturday morning at the WGC-Match Play, which (directly) led to an extra day-and-a-half off for Tiger and (indirectly) led to his Masters victory. Unfortunately for the Dane, that might be the most he impacts a major all year.
Lucas Bjerregaard Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Lucas Bjerregaard ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 95
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 3
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 19
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 120
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 100
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 94