Lucas Glover 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: A Potential Matchup Bet Target
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lucas Glover lines up his putt at Pebble Beach Golf Links.
Lucas Glover 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:25 p.m. ET Thursday; 7:40 a.m. ET Friday
After backtesting prior U.S. Open tournaments in the FantasyLabs Trends tool, scrambling popped as one of the more important metrics to target. Glover has excelled in that facet over the past 75 weeks, boasting a 63.1% scrambling rate.
Additionally, he’s been great in almost every aspect of his past 50 rounds, ranking 23rd in Strokes Gained: Approach and 15th in total strokes gained and Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green.
I’ll be looking for any exploitable head-to-head bets featuring Glover.
Lucas Glover Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Lucas Gloverranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 40
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 25
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 107
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 18
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 21