Marc Leishman 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Keep an Eye on the Weather
Brian Spurlock, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Marc Leishman
Marc Leishman 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,800 DraftKings; $9,600 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:51 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:26 p.m. ET Friday
The good news for Leishman so far is that conditions are expected to be cool and dry throughout the week, which should lead to a fast, firm course that will suit his style. It’ll be even better news if the wind blows, too, as his low ball flight should leave him better prepared than others.
While it’s been a disappointing last few months for Leishman, a recent solo fifth-place finish at the Memorial Tournament should provide some confidence this week – both for him and those backing him. He’s never finished better than T-17 in seven U.S. Open starts, but that could very well change this week.
Marc Leishman Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Marc Leishman ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 29
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 62
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 28
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 14