Michael Madrid, USA Today Sports.
Matt Fitzpatrick British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,600 DraftKings; $9,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 2:30 a.m. ET Thursday; 7:31 a.m. ET Friday
He’s been solid this year, with a runner-up on each major tour, but no wins yet for the first time in five years.
The good news about Fitz is that he owns the talent and mentality to put his game into a different gear and go really low, as evidenced by low rounds of 67 at the Masters, 65 at the PGA Championship and 68 at the U.S. Open.
The bad news is that he can blow up in the same situations, as his high rounds in those same three majors this year were 78, 76 and 72, respectively.
Matthew Fitzpatrick British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matthew Fitzpatrick ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 39
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 62
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 25
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 27
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 68
- Total Driving: 57
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 35