PGA Championship Betting Guide: Analysis and Tips for the 80 Best Golfers
Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Justin Thomas
- The 2018 PGA Championship will be played at Bellerive Country Club from Aug. 9-12. The top betting favorites are Dustin Johnson (9-1 odds), Rory McIlroy (12-1) and Justin Thomas (14-1).
- Justin Thomas -- who's going for his second consecutive PGA Championship win and is coming off a victory at the WGC-Bridgestone -- looks like a good fit for the course.
- Tiger Woods' 25-1 odds are a bit too inflated to warrant a bet.
The season’s final major is here. Will Justin Thomas go back-to-back? Will Dustin Johnson stay scorching hot? Will Jordan Spieth complete the career grand slam?
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
The 80+ breakdowns below feature expert analysis, metrics to know, and the best bets to make if you’re particularly bullish on a player.
Dive in and good luck!
- 2018 PGA Championship Odds: Dustin Johnson the Clear Favorite
- Experts: Favorite PGA Championship Bets
- Sobel: Ranking the PGA Championship Field from 1-156
- Betting the Favorites: 25-1 Range Ripe With Big-Name Value
- Mid-Tier Values: Don’t Sleep on Matt Kuchar at Bellerive
- 3 PGA Championship Longshot Bets
- Sobel: Conditions Couldn’t Be Better for McIlroy
- Sobel: Which Golfers Raise Their Game At Majors?
Byeong Hun An
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.