Rory McIlroy 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Coming in Hot
Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Rory McIlroy at Quail Hollow Club.
Rory McIlroy 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 10-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,500 DraftKings; $11,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:51 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:36 p.m. ET Friday
He’ll be the beneficiary of recency bias after his runaway win at the Canadian Open this weekend.
On more than one occasion, though, McIlroy has given thanks to preferable conditions at Congressional in 2011, which led to his lone victory at this event by a landslide, including when he told me with a laugh a few years ago, “I’m just glad I’ve won a U.S. Open, put it that way.”
He’s missed the cut in each of the last three editions of this one, prompting a new strategy this time around, as he competed in each of the previous two PGA Tour events. That was the secret formula for last week, at least, though the law of averages states that it’s tough to believe he makes it 0-for-4 this week.
Rory McIlroy Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rory McIlroy ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 2
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 7
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 20
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 1
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 4