Si Woo Kim 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: High Floor, Low Ceiling
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Si Woo Kim
Si Woo Kim 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:02 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:47 p.m. ET Friday
After a very strong start to the 2019 PGA Tour campaign, Si Woo Kim has cooled off significantly, of late. He missed four consecutive cuts before finishing 41st in his last outing at Memorial.
On the bright side, Kim played the best golf of his season on the West Coast this year, finishing third at Riviera and fourth at the Pebble Beach Pro-am.
Granted, the field at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am doesn’t even compare to what he will see this week and the course set up will be exponentially harder, but having played well on this venue only a few months ago is definitely a plus.
Si Woo Kim may be someone to consider to fill out the bottom tier of your DFS line-up and I think is a decent bet to make the cut, but I wouldn’t set my expectations too high for him based on his recent form.
Si Woo Kim Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Si Woo Kim ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 58
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 81
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 119
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 57
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 77