Thomas Pieters 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Looking for a Sleeper?
Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Thomas Pieters
Thomas Pieters 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 (DraftKings), $8,700 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 6:56 a.m. ET (Thursday); 12:21 p.m. ET (Friday)
I don’t get this one. To me, Pieters is one the biggest head-scratchers in the game. With his prodigious length off the tee and habit of playing well in big events, I had him earmarked as an impending superstar just a few years ago.
It’s not that he’s completely lost his game — he ranks inside the world’s top 100 and owns four top-25 results on the European Tour this year — it’s just that his game hasn’t risen to the level that was expected.
That said, he was T-6 at last year’s PGA and this course should suit him well. I love him for a top-10 bet at a nice price or a lower-cost DFS option.
Thomas Pieters Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Thomas Pieters ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 68
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 60
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 27
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 34
- Strokes Gained — Overall: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: N/A