Tommy Fleetwood 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Fleetwood Should Be in the Mix Again
Ian Rutherford, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tommy Fleetwood
Tommy Fleetwood 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,900 DraftKings; $10,600 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:24 a.m. Thursday; 5:09 p.m. ET Friday
There’s a clear line of demarcation for Fleetwood at major championships. He’s yet to figure out the Masters or PGA Championship, never finishing better than T-17 in eight combined appearances at those two, but his results at the U.S. Open and Open Championship have been much better, including solo fourth and runner-up at the former in the past two years. For those waiting on an eventual Fleetwood victory, the next two should offer way more opportunity for him than the first two of ’em did. Consider it a surprise if he doesn’t challenge in at least one of the next two, if not both of them.
Tommy Fleetwood Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tommy Fleetwoodranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 7
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 30
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 13
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 8
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 28