Xander Schauffele 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: A Trustworthy DFS Play
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Xander Schauffele
Xander Schauffele 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,100 DraftKings; $10,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:13 a.m. ET Thursday, 1:38 p.m. Friday
- PGA History (2017-2018): CUT, T35
Xander will fit perfectly into balanced builds on DraftKings this week. He should be able to play the par 5s well here since he’s averaging -5.0 adjusted strokes on them over the past 75 weeks.
And it’s hard not to like a guy who’s relatively cheap for someone who ranks eighth in total strokes gained over his past 50 rounds.
He also tends to show up at big events with five top-25s and four top-10s in his eight appearances in majors.
Xander Schauffele Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Xander Schauffele ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 17
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 94
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 29
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 19
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 13
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 19