Bally Bet, Yankees Announce Sportsbook Partnership
Jim Rogash/Getty Images. Pictured: Anthony Rizzo and Aaron Judge
Bally Bet is now the official sports betting partner of the New York Yankees, the betting operator and the team announced Monday.
Bally Bet was the last approved sportsbook to launch in the New York sports betting market in early July. In addition to its partnership with Bally Bet, the Yankees have a similar deal with FanDuel which was announced in April.
“This is a great partnership that will give Bally Bet and our other Bally’s Interactive brands terrific visibility in New York,” said Adi Dhandhania, chief operating officer of Bally’s Interactive North America, in a statement. “The Yankees’ history as a franchise and their popularity as a global brand speaks for itself.”
Here are the details of the new Bally-Yankees partnership:
- Bally Bet brand exposure across Yankee Stadium
- Bally Play (free sports knowledge game offering cash prizes) is now the Yankees’ official free-to-play partner
- Monkey Knife Fight DFS (owned by Bally) is now the official daily fantasy sports partner for the Yankees
- Marketing and branding throughout Yankee Stadium (logos included)
- Bally’s Casino Atlantic City will feature Yankees branding
Yankee Stadium is among the most visited baseball stadiums each MLB season so Bally Bet’s brand exposure is expected to see an uptick. The Yankees are currently in a close battle with the Los Angeles Dodgers as the favorites to win the 2022 MLB World Series.
“We are excited to begin this partnership with Bally’s,” said Michael J. Tusiani, New York Yankees senior vice president of partnerships, in a statement. “We hope that their branding in Yankee Stadium along with their in-stadium customer engagement will greatly strengthen Bally’s overall gaming presence in New York.”