Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code ACTNEWS150 Nets $150 in Free Bets for Eagles-Texans
Barstool Sportsbook promo codeACTNEWS150 will unlock $150 in bonus cash (free bets) for all new users when they bet $20 on any NFL game, including Eagles vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football.
Here's how it works.
- Bet $20 or more on Eagles-Texans. It must be a single-game wager, so no parlays. You also can't cash it out before or during the game.
- Get $150 in free bets if the teams get at least 150 total yards — trust me, they will.
- There are no odds limits or restrictions, so you can bet a line at +200, or -500.
Confused? We'll break it down more below.
Barstool Sign-Up Offer, Explained
We've covered the different promotion types already, since it can be a bit confusing with all the different language that's used by different books.
Here's how the Barstool promo code offer will work.
Step 1: Get the free bets
Before you're rolling bonus cash, you need to get them. We explained a bit above, but let's look at a more tangible example from Thursday.
You bet $20 on the Texans +13.5 against the Eagles.
- If the Texans cover, you'll win about $18, and keep the original $20. And you'll get the $150 in free bets.
- If the Texans don't cover, you lose $20, but get the $150 in free bets.
Easy enough? Alright, let's tackle the free bets/bonus cash.
Step 2: Time to use the free bets
Here's the quick math:
If you have a $10 free bet that you use on a +900 underdog, you will win your bet 10% of the time. This means the EV of the free bet is $90 x 10% = $9 EV.
If you instead were to bet on a -900 favorite you would win $1.11, 90% of the time. That’s just $1 EV.
So plus-money it will be.
After Eagles-Texans gets you the $150 in free bets, you can use them Friday, Saturday or Sunday on these loaded sports slates.
As an example, we'll split up the free bets three times on three different games, for $50 each, on this Sunday's NFL slate. Commanders, Lions and Saints moneylines (remember, plus-money wagers).
What's great at Barstool is that you keep the bonus cash if the bet wins. So because we won two, $50 bets in the example below, you can add $100 to that total because we keep the bet stake. Most sportsbooks don't do that.
|Commanders ML (W)||+150||$75|
|Lions ML (L)||+240||$0|
|Saints ML (W)||+125||$62.50|
So now on a $20 deposit, even if we lost that initial Texans bet, we've profited $137.50 from the free bets, and now have $237.50 in our account.
How to Sign Up
Signing up for most legal sportsbooks is pretty simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here's how it works at Barstool.
- Follow this link
- Put in your name, address, last four of SSN, etc.
- Enter Barstool Sportsbook promo code ACTNEWS150 at checkout to qualify for the bonus offer
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first NFL bet for $20, get $150 in free bets
What to Bet on Thursday
Thursday offers a loaded sports slate — 13 games in the NHL, World Series, two college football games with tight spreads, Thursday Night Football, and marquee NBA action.
Here are some ways our staff is betting it all on Thursday:
- A Philly vs. Houston cross-sport parlay with the Astros and Phillies, and Eagles and Texans, facing off.
- How Sean Zerillo is betting Game 5 of the World Series on Thursday night.
- Will we have another high-scoring affair between App State and Coastal Carolina on Thursday? Or will sharps prevail by backing the road side?
- Gilles Gallant is fading the Texans in the touchdown market on Thursday Night Football.